- Completed the financial assessment of a significant pavement remediation/repair program required to confirm the Plan of Reorganization for SH-130, a 41-mile toll road in Texas.
- Represented the Noteholders to Chicago Bridge & Iron (“CB&I”), a global engineering, procurement and construction company, and performed an in-depth review of the CB&I’s Engineering and Construction (“E&C”) project portfolio to evaluate cost to complete estimates and the impact of contract capital on the company’s business plan and cash flow forecasts.
- Advised the senior lenders to a global industrial storage tank engineering and fabrication business.
- Represented Travelers, the surety bond provider to Modern Continental, a heavy-construction contractor on the Central Artery/Tunnel Project (the “Big Dig”) in Boston, MA.
- Worked with MACH Gen’s lenders, to fund and complete the construction of three portfolio power plants that were approximately 70% complete and required over $600 million to finish.
- Advised the First Lien lenders to Boston Generating to settle construction related issues in an out-of-court consensual manner and to complete the construction of its power plant portfolio.
M&A/Capital Markets & Due Diligence
- Performed cost-to-complete analyses and advised Central Illinois Energy on the issuance of $30 million of preferred equity used to complete the construction of an Ethanol production facility and adjacent coal-fired power plant.