- Advised the owner and operator of Empire Generating Co, LLC, a 635 MW natural gas-fired power plant in NYISO, during negotiations with their lenders and subsequent chapter 11 bankruptcy and sale of the asset.
- Advised the owner participants during the chapter 11 bankruptcy of Midwest Generation, to an operator of coal fired generation assets with 2,575 MW of capacity.
- Served as financial advisor to the lenders, and subsequently as CEO and Chairman of the Board, of Bosque Power Company, a power generation company with 800 MW of capacity.
- Assisted the lenders to ExGen Texas Power, a 3,800 MW power generation company, in negotiating the transition of asset control and operations from the equity sponsor and subsequently serving as Asset Manager for the project.
- Retained as CEO and management, representing the project lenders/owners and overseeing all aspects of Boston Generating, LLC, a 3,000 MW power generation company.
- Served as financial advisor to the lenders, and subsequently as CEO and Chairman of the Board, of a MACH Gen, a power generation company with over 3.6 GW of capacity.
M&A/Capital Markets & Due Diligence
- Served as financial and M&A advisor to the secured lenders to an undisclosed power generation company with 290 MW of capacity.
- Completed a successful out-of-court M&A process on behalf of the lenders to La Paloma Generating plant, a power generation company with over 1.2 GW of capacity.