Phil Spicer specializes in providing financial and turnaround advisory services to companies and creditors, and has advised on cash flow and liquidity analysis, enterprise valuation, strategic and business analysis, investment analysis, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining RPA Advisors, Mr. Spicer was a key leader in the operations management and engineering team at GTL Resources, which was sold to CHS Inc. Mr. Spicer’s positions included Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Grains Shipping and Receiving Manager, Demonstration Plant Lead Engineer, and Maintenance Manager during his tenure at the facility. Mr. Spicer was responsible for personnel management, as well as the creation and balancing of multimillion dollar budgets that included bi-annual plant turnarounds. He led technical and commercial project due diligence supporting the investment decisions of several multimillion dollar capital projects, including corn oil separation, grain storage expansion, and a corn fractionation demonstration facility. Subsequently, Mr. Spicer provided design engineering and startup services for eventual integration into normal operations.
Mr. Spicer holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin. He is a member of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (“AIRA”).
- Engineering & Construction
- Food & Agribusiness
- Infrastructure & Energy
- Operations & Project Management
- Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
- Production & Manufacturing
- Arena Energy
- Legacy Reserves
- Non-Public Concentrator Photovoltaics Solar Generating Plant
- Non-Public Eagle Ford E&P Company
- Non-Public Diagnostics Manufacturer
- Non-Public Natural Gas Cogeneration Power Plant
- Non-Public Oilfield Services Company
- Non-Public Permian & Rockies E&P Company
- Non-Public Solar Engineering & Procurement
- O’Benco IV
- Sable Permian Resources
- Sherbino Mesa I Wind Farm
- Templar Energy
- Texas Pellets